Griffco Design/Build’s construction teams, including Project Managers and Superintendents, are well-versed in the design/build process. From the initial planning stages to project delivery, our construction teams work alongside our in-house planning and design teams every step of the way to ensure a seamless construction process and a quality, on-time project delivery.
Safety is our #1 Priority
On every Griffco Design/Build job site, safety is our #1 priority. Our mission is to achieve zero injuries, zero lost time accidents and zero OSHA violations. We accomplish this by doing the right thing, the right way, every time and taking an individual responsibility to ensure the safety of each person on each of our job sites. Our goal is to create a safe and productive work environment, so we can get the job done on time, within budget, and get everyone home safely to their families.
Our Approach to Safety
- Daily and Weekly On-Site Inspections by on-site Personnel
- Monthly third-party inspections
- 100% of Griffco employees and Subcontractors attend Griffco-specific safety orientation
- 100% of construction staff is OSHA-30 certified
- Monthly training sessions and training opportunities
- Weekly Toolbox Talks
- Griffco Project Managers have an average of 20 years of experience
- Ensure Quality Control by hosting weekly owner meetings
- Key partnerships with subcontractors and trade partners
- Site Logistics Planning
- Design Coordination
- Cost Control
Ready to partner with us?
We believe in creating lasting relationships with our partners. Let us bring your vision to life.